Food testing is essential to the efficient creation of high-quality, secure products. Inspection is essential to ensure compliance with laws governing food safety and health protection since work is increasingly subject to stringent oversight.
“ Food testing means the performance of one or more activities of testing and assessing the conformity with relevant technical regulations and standards for foods, food additives, and food processing aids. , food additives, packaging, tools, food containers” – According to the 2010 Food Safety Law ( 55/2010/QH12)
Food testing is the scientific analysis of food and its ingredients to provide accurate information about the nutritional value and safety of food. The most common methods of food testing are:
– Sensory testing: This is the most basic testing method, including the use of human senses: sight, taste, touch, and smell.
Chemical Testing: Involves chemical separation and analysis for various components of a food product, including PH, additives, preservatives, colors, contaminants, etc.
– Nutritional analysis: Involves finding out the nutritional composition of food; The information collected is used on the product’s label.
– Microbiological testing: Analysis of microorganisms contaminating food. It is usually done on raw materials, ingredients, and end products.
Purpose and role of food testing:
– To check the quality of a product: This is done to verify the claims made by the product manufacturer on certain matters. For example, components are used.
– For quality control: This is done before, during, and after the production process to analyze the quality of food ingredients and finished products.
– Food inspection and grading are carried out regularly to ensure food manufacturers meet established laws and standards.
– Food must have standard nutrition labels; food, therefore, needs to be analyzed to verify claims.
– Research and development are necessary for manufacturers to improve and provide high-quality, healthy, and affordable food; This requires research and analysis of products already on the market.
List of TSL test platforms:
|Animal feed and aquatic feed||Agricultural products and agricultural products|
|Seafood and aquatic products||Meat and meat products|
|Country||Milk and dairy products|
Build test criteria with TSL:
To test food safety successfully and quickly, in accordance with the law. We need to build the following food testing criteria
REGISTER TO CONNECT WITH CONSULTANT